1. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
1. Pinpoint your Purpose’s Vision is: A time when everyone is inspired by, at peace with, connected to and living in service of, their Pinpoint your Purpose.
1. Pinpoint your Purpose’s Mission is: To empassion and guide the process of acknowledging and defining an individual’s mission and vision in life. To provide a space of understanding, unity and wisdom, where valuable tools are utilised for deep personal exploration, clarity & direction.
1. Pinpoint your Purpose’s Core Values are: Wisdom; Understanding; Unity; Acknowledgement; Peace; Benevolence; Purpose; Progress; Self Expression; Contribution.
- 1.2 There are no refunds. This does not affect your relevant statutory rights.
- 1.3 We expect you to take responsibility for what arises for you during and after this programme as a result of your work during the programme.
- 1.4 There are no guarantees & no liabilities to the organisation Pinpoint your Purpose and it’s partners in any way during and after the programme, which includes and not limited to personal liability, public liability or financial liability.
- 1.5 The responsibility of your Facilitator is to actively listen, guide you through the stages of the PYP Pathway, reflect their findings throughout and ask powerful questions. This is not a form of counselling or psychotherapy and should not be viewed as such.
1. The Pinpoint your Purpose Uncovered Platform, Website and Programme and its original content, videos, features, and functionality are owned by Pinpoint your Purpose and cannot be used or resold without written consent from Pinpoint your Purpose.